2019 River Forest 2-Person Scramble
Sunday, June 2 @ 1:00 PM
This will be a handicapped event. Partners handicaps with be added together and divided by two (average). Any fractions or decimals will be rounded up to the next whole number. Playing groups will be paired by a blind draw.
- $100 per golfer which includes food after the event, greens fees with cart and prize money.
- $40 out of the $100 will be put in the pot to be distributed to the golfers who place in the event.
- Payout will be: 50% of the total collected will go to the winner, 30% of total collected will go to the second-place finisher, 20% of total collected will go to the third-place finisher.
- The event will be limited to 72 golfers total.
- EVERY GOLFER NEEDS A VERIFIED HANDICAP TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
- Entry deadline is Friday, May 31 @ 11:59 PM.
- The event will take place on Sunday, June 2 @ 1:00 PM.
- There will be a shotgun start to begin the event.
- There will be a $20 side bet for skins outside of the $100 entry fee if you wish to participate. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY.
- TO REGISTER - CALL OR STOP IN THE PRO SHOP. 724-295-2217